Our coffee training courses are designed to fit your needs whether you are an amateur enthusiast wanting to learn more about your favourite beverage or a professional barista hoping to be the next world barista champion. All our barista training courses run for a day, it is also possible to organise a 2 day course or a weeks’ training program. To learn more about our barista courses and our consultancy services please feel free to call us on 07766 533157.
- Coffee harvesting, processing and roasting.
- The role of the barista
- Grinder and espresso machine operation, cleaning and maintenance
- Factors affecting coffee
- The perfect espresso and its daily quality control
- Milk texturing techniques
- Drinks preparation and presentation
- Introduction to Cupping
- Espresso workshop with a variety of coffees origins
- Create your own blends
- Milk steaming techniques and jug selection
- multiple order and consistency in quality
- introduction to Latte art skills.
You will learn how to taste and recognize the different flavors and aromas in single origin coffees.A selection of some of the best coffees available on the market today from around the world will be on the cupping table. Also a great course for home users who would like to extend their existing knowledge.
- How to set up a cupping table
- How we taste
- The world of coffees ( coffee growing regions and different tasting notes)
- Cupping single origins coffee
Latte Art Course
Make your outlet stand out from the crowd by adding beauty and style to your coffee with latte art.
Latte art is a technique used by baristas to create a variety of patterns on the surface of milk based drinks by cleverly mixing the rich golden brown colour of the crema with smooth velvety milk.
On average it takes 3 hours to train a barista in the basic techniques of latte art then the rest of the day is spent on practice and perfection. You will learn how to free pour Hearts, Rosettas and Tulips as well as an introduction to etching.