Our barista training courses are designed to fit your needs whether you are an amateur enthusiast wanting to learn more about your favourite beverage or a professional barista hoping to be the next world barista champion!
All our barista training courses run for a day, it is also possible to organise a two day course or a weeks’ training program. To learn more about our barista training courses and our consultancy services please feel free to call us on 07766 533157.
Barista Training – Basic
- Coffee harvesting, processing and roasting.
- The role of the barista
- Grinder and espresso machine operation, cleaning and maintenance
- Factors affecting coffee
- The perfect espresso and its daily quality control
- Milk texturing techniques
- Drinks preparation and presentation
Barista Training – Intermediate
- Introduction to Cupping
- Espresso workshop with a variety of coffees origins
- Create your own blends
- Milk steaming techniques and jug selection
- multiple order and consistency in quality
- introduction to Latte art skills.
On this course you will learn how to taste and recognize the different flavours and aromas in single origin coffees. A selection of some of the best coffees available on the market today from around the world will be on the cupping table. This is also a great course for home users who would like to extend their existing knowledge.
- How to set up a cupping table
- How we taste
- The world of coffees (coffee growing regions and different tasting notes)
- Cupping single origins coffee
Latte Art Course
Make your outlet stand out from the crowd by adding beauty and style to your coffee with latte art.
Latte art is a technique used by baristas to create a variety of patterns on the surface of milk based drinks by cleverly mixing the rich golden brown colour of the crema with smooth velvety milk.